Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gone are the shadows and doubt

HI ALL! I had fun during this 4 days of break. Hell yeah!
Okay I'll only be posting Friday's pictures. Yes I'm uploading!
(Gasped!) Haha okay this is going to be so rushy man.

As you all can see from my tagobard, 4 people with the same IP add.
Well namely, John Joycelyn Gertrude & Petunia. Sounds so fished up yozxzx.
Okay you guys have fun reading those spams, (takes insecticide *psss*)
:D :D


My grandmother has so many goodies!




My baby cousin is so the cute nehzxzx!

THIS IS DEDICATED TO MY DEAREST PHOEBE AND SU-LYN!
Arent you guys touched? Awww! I got skill leh dont play play.


LOOK AT MUAHH L0V3LYY PWETTY EY3S! Ev3n th0uugh mii eY3s bb3rii derrh sMall, mii sTiill lurrbb3 iit 0Kiies mii dArliinggs? Muackkiies! H0ppe euu lurrbee mii sMall andd darkk eY3s nehzxz.
Y0uu lurrbe iit? M3 iishh sh0 derhh happieE!!!!!!

(Gag!) Hahaha my God I'm having so much fun doing this seriously.
Be back and play with me my playmates! Yeehaw! (Inserts big smile)

We then went home after visiting grandmama, got changed and went out.
Went to Esplanade area, near Marina square too!




Oohh she's also taking a picture!


HI MOMMMYYY!


Down happy lane.


A glimmer of hope.

We went there was firstly, some thinggy for CNY and secondly, we had nothing to do haaa! (Okay the second reason was lame tskkk)


HI.


Cai Shen Ye (: God of fortune. K I know you all want him haaa.


Waiting for gold dust, think I dont know xD


Mom's borned in the year of the horse! Yeehaw.


No one, I meant no one hit ANY of the bells. Including me :O






Me love.


Stall games is ♥


Hi Pooh, I'm Joyce!


I've seen bumper boats, but the water on land somemore! Wow.

Played and then we went for supper at Lao Pa Sat! Satay club.
Woots :D






Oh so full, (rubs tummy)

K I had fun. Sat went out, Sunday went out + watch CJ7!
CJ7 = Nice show + Hilarious moments + Heart breaking moments.
Awww :D Gogo catch it! So interesting, yeehawww.

Okay I wanna chiong my homework. Havent even touch yet seriously!
BYEBYE!

No comments: